Technology Center 2600 handles communications generally, with more specific technological divisions including 3D animation, speech processing, digital cameras, and alarms. Its average allowance rate is 74.1%, which is in line with the USPTO average of 72%. To be eligible for inclusion on this list, each firm must have disposed of at least 500 applications in TC 2600 during the 10-year period between 2006 and 2015.
Congratulations to the following Top 10 Firms in TC 2600 for their expertise in prosecuting communications technologies applications!
10. Baker Botts (86.0%)
9. Fitzpatrick Cella Harper & Scinto (86.3%)
8. Garlick & Markison (87.2%)
7. Sterne Kessler Goldstein & Fox (88.3%)
6. Hickman Palermo Becker Bingham (88.5%)
5. Meyertons Hood Kivlin Kowert & Goetzel (89.0%)
4. Lee & Hayes (89.4%)
3. NSIP Law (90.7%0
2. Cowan Liebowitz & Latman (91.2%)
1. Zilka Kotab (93.1%)
Want to find out what your firm’s allowance rate is? Want to know how it compares to your biggest competitors? Sign up for a demonstration of Juristat today find out.