Technology Center 2800 handles applications touching on semiconductors, memory, electrical circuits and systems, and optics, among others. Its average allowance rate is 82.3%, which is well above the USPTO average of 71%, making TC 2800 one of the easier tech centers to receive an allowance in. While its average allowance rate is rather high, the firms below manage to do even better.
To be eligible for inclusion on this list, each firm must have disposed of at least 500 applications in the technology center in the 10-year period between 2006 and 2015.
10. Meyertons Hood Kivlin Kowert & Goetzel (92.7%)
9. Eschweiler & Associates (93.1%)
8. Lee & Hayes (93.6%)
7. Murphy Bilak & Homiller (93.8%)
6. Park Vaughan Fleming & Dowler (94.0%)
5. Withrow & Terranova (94.2%)
4. Hespos & Porco (94.3%)
3. Treyz Law Group (94.9%)
2. Atkins & Associates (95.0%)
1. Robinson Intellectual Property Law Office (96.8%)
Want to find out what your firm’s allowance rate is? Want to know how it compares to your biggest competitors? Sign up today and see what Juristat can show you.