TC 2400 handles applications touching on computer networks, multiplex communication, video distribution, and cybersecurity. Its overall allowance rate is 62%, making it quite a bit lower than the USPTO average of 71%. In terms of average speed to disposition, it takes an average of 43.8 months to prosecute an application to disposition, making it the slowest technology center in the USPTO. Below are the top 10 fastest firms in TC 2400. All firms were selected from IP Today's top firms for 2015 and have at least 100 disposed applications in the technology center. The firms are ranked by the average number of months between an application's filing date and the date it is either allowed or abandoned.
Congratulations to the following firms for their expertise in TC 2400 technologies.
10. Drinker, Biddle & Reath (36.38)
9. Wolfe-SBMC (36.19)
8. Lee, Hong, Degerman, Kang & Waimey (35.92)
7. Harrity & Harrity (35.91)
6. Conley Rose (35.90)
5. Howison & Arnott (34.73)
4. (TIE) Knobbe, Martens, Olson & Bear (34.12)
4. (TIE) Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch (34.12)
3. Myers Wolin (34.01)
2. Hamilton, DeSanctis & Cha (29.44)
1. Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack (28.65)